Things To Do In the Magic Valley This Weekend
It's going to be a beautiful spring weekend in Southern Idaho! It's time to turn off Netflix and get out and enjoy the weather and everything Southern Idaho has to offer.
What is there to do? Why not drive down to see Shoshone Falls, or the Twin Falls? Go fishing. Take a drive to Hagerman and enjoy frog legs, pet a prehistoric fish, or see the Hagerman Horse fossils. Put the convertible's top down and go for a cruise! See the Ice Caves... or just take the dog for a walk in the park. There's so much to do in Southern Idaho.
We've rounded up some articles from the KEZJ Archive about great and fun things to do around the Magic Valley this weekend.
- Famous Landmarks in Twin Falls – Our Top Five
- I Was Attacked By a Rogue Sturgeon in Hagerman
- Family Fishing In Filer
- See the Sturgeon at the Clear Springs Fish Hatchery in Buhl
- Best Places in Twin Falls to Kayak
- Best Places to Cool Off in the Magic Valley – Our Top Five
- Haunted Places Around The Greater Twin Falls Area—Terry’s Top 5
- Make Plans For A Date Night
These are just some of the ideas we came up with. You can certainly find your own, too! It's going to be sunny with highs in the 60's. Get out and enjoy it!
(Please note that some of these articles are from our archive. Information may have changed since.)