What is the Weirdest Question You Have Been Asked in an Interview?
Everyone dreads job interviews. You are forced to sit before your possible future boss, and answer questions correctly. And sometimes it gets weird.
A recent survey from the Daily Mail asked 2,000 people for the strangest questions they've been asked in job interviews. Here are the top ten:
- "Which video game character would you like to be, and why?"
- "Who would win in a fight, Superman or Batman?" (Batman obviously)
- "Do you wear jeans outside of work?"
- "What would you do if the sun died out?"
- "What dinosaur would you like to be?"
- "Do you like to sing in the shower?"
- "How do you feel about blood sports?"
- "Do you stop for yellow lights, or hit the gas?"
- "If a hippo fell in a hole, how would you get it out?"
- And finally, one interviewer asked people to bring a toy with them, and explain how it reflects part of their personality.
What's the weirdest question you were ever asked in a job interview? Let us know in the comments below.