Some Local Restaurants Are Open on Christmas Day
Christmas dinner is typically spent with family, but most of us have had a year or two when we couldn't make it to dinner with the family. In this case you either make a sandwich at home or go to a local restaurant. Several restaurants are open in Twin Falls on Christmas day.
- Perkins Restaurant and Bakery -1564 Blue Lakes Blvd. North, Twin Falls 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. For $12.99 you can get turkey dinner, including two sides and a slice of pie
- Denny’s - 291 Pole Line Road, Twin Falls - Open all day
- TSE Restaurant - 1021 Blue Lakes Boulevard North, Twin Falls 10 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Shari’s - 1601 Blue Lakes Blvd. North, Twin Falls - Open all day - For $14.99 you will get turkey dinner, including soup or salad, and a piece of pie
- Loong Hing Restaurant -1719 Kimberly Road, Twin Falls Open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. - Will offer a Christmas dinner special, with a mix of American and Chinese food, for $10.95.