Enter Photos of Your Christmas Pet and Win Our 2015 Holiday Photo Contest!
The holidays are here and there's no one who enjoys them more than our beloved pets! They love their reindeer horns, Santa hats, bad doggie Christmas sweaters, and candy cane shaped chew toys!
We want you to show off your fury (and not so fury) friends in the 2015 Christmas Pets Costume Contest! Submit a photo of your pet in full Christmas spirit and you could win a Canon PowerShot SX520 HS camera from Valley View Veterinary Clinic.
Photo submissions are open through Sunday, December 13. We will then randomly select the top-10 finalists. Then it's up to you, our audience, to pick a winner!
Contest Rules for the 2015 Christmas Pets Costume Contest
- Only one photo may be submitted per person.
- You may only submit a photo that you have taken yourself.
- You must be a resident of the state of Idaho to enter this contest.
- No animals can be harmed in the taking of the photos for your submission to this contest.
- By submitting a photo as an entry in the contest, you are giving this station and its parent company Townsquare Media permission to use the photo on its websites, social media pages and in other promotional materials both related and unrelated to this contest.
- If you win the contest and are unable to pick your prize up at the station offices, located at 415 Park Avenue Twin Falls, ID 83301, you are responsible for the cost of shipping it to you.
In addition to these 2015 Christmas Pets Costume Contest rules, all general station contest rules apply as well. Anyone who submits an entry that violates any of these rules will be disqualified.
About Valley View Veterinary Clinic
Valley View Veterinary Clinic in Twin Falls is a mixed animal clinic that spends about half of their time working on dogs and cats, and the other half working on cattle (beef and dairy), horses, elk, alpacas, goats, pigs, sheep, and bison. They provide general, affordable veterinary care for both small and large animals. Valley View Veterinary Clinic is located at 2355 Beryl Avenue in Twin Falls, and can be reached by calling (208) 734-7966.