Check Out the 2016 Hyundai Elantra and Find Out How You Could Win A Car! [Sponsored]
The Hyundai Elantra is awesome. I love the Elantra not only for all the features Jeff told you about but the Elantra is sporty and fun to drive while still being safe for my family.
I've decided that I can't live without heated seats and a USB port in my car. The Elantra has both of these features. Check out all the Elantra's features:
- Unique 16-inch alloy wheels
- Power tilt-and-slide sunroof
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- Proximity Key entry with electronic push button start with immobilizer
- Heated front seats
- Chrome beltline molding
- Aluminum entrance sills (front doors)
- Side mirrors with turn-signal indicators
- Tilt-and-telescopic steering wheel145-hp
- 1.8L DOHC 16-valve inline 4-cylinder engine
- 6-speed manual or available 6-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC® and Active ECO System
- Cruise control
- 6-way adjustable driver seat including height adjustment
- Air conditioning
- 60/40 split fold-down rear seatback
- Tilt steering wheel
- Maplights with sunglass holder, dome lamp and cargo-area light
- Front passenger seatback pocket, front and rear door map pockets
- Center console with storage compartment and armrest
- Rear defroster
Don't forget you could win a Buick, Nissan, Hyandai or put $15,000.00 towards any vehicle at Rob Green Auto Group.
If you aren't already entered in the Car Contest. You need to be 21 years of age, have a valid drivers license and take a test drive at Rob Green Auto Group. This puts you in the drawing!
For a SECOND ENTRY into the contest simple take a picture of anything with "Rob Green" on it. Post that picture on your facebook page with #robgreencarcontest and you get a second entry into the contest. This doubles your odds of winning!
If you don't know what car to drive. Test drive the same car I am currently test driving. The 2016 Hyundai Elantra.