What’s The One Thing People Need To Know About The Magic Valley?
In July of 2015 the United States Cenus reported Idaho's population was 1,654,930. In July of 2016 the United States Cenus reported Idaho's population was 1,683,140. While Meridian is the number 1 fastest growing city in Idaho, Twin Falls is also growing at an alarming rate.
Moving to a new area can be difficult. It might be a lot easier for our new Twin Falls residences if they knew a few things about The Magic Valley before moving to the area. We asked our listeners, if you could tell new comers one thing about our area what would you tell them? Here are some of the answers we got:
- Niagara Of The West, aka Shoshone Falls, is "not so much" 90% of the time.
- If you don't like the weather wait 10 minutes
- Yes, there are 14 Payday Loan businesses on Blue Lakes
- You can get anywhere in Twin Falls in 10 minutes
- Even though this is a desert area, we may experience flooding
- There are endless outdoor activities
- If you are from California, don't tell anyone. We are not sure why but some long time Idahoans aren't fond of California's. We apologize.
Help us add to the list. If you could tell new comers anything about our area what would it be?