Top 10 Idaho Summer Outdoor Activities
Idaho isn't famous for it's amazing concerts, extraordinary theater productions or any other form of nightly entertainment. We are however famous for our great outdoors.
With the official summer season less than 15 days away we want to make sure our summer is packed with the best activities possible. If you have children in school you only have roughly 14 weekends of summer fun. This begs the question...what are the best things in Idaho to do with these weekends?
Here is our Top 10 list. Let us know if we missed one of your favorite Idaho summer activities.
- Camp in an Idaho Forest - Idaho
- Take a Hells Canyon Jet Boat Tour - Lewiston, Idaho
- Take a Ski Boat to Lucky Peak or anywhere on the Snake River - Boise, Idaho and Twin Falls Idaho
- Visit St Anthony or Bruneau Sand Dunes - St Anthony, Idaho and Bruneau, Idaho
- Soak in Kirkham Hot Springs - Lowman, Idaho
- Visit Mesa Falls - Ashton, Idaho
- Bike at Schweitzer Mountain Resort - Sandpoint, Idaho
- Drive the Sawtooth Scenic Byway - Idaho 75 north to Stanley from Shoshone
- Rock Climb or Hike at The City of Rocks - Almo, Idaho
- Vistit Yellowstone's Bear World - Rexburg Idaho