What We Hate Most About Bad Customer Service
I'll pay more for an item just because that particular business has great customer service but if a business has bad customer service, I'll probably never shop there.
Here are the results:
1. Not being able to get a real human being on the phone.
2. A salesperson who's rude or condescending.
3. Getting disconnected.
4. Getting disconnected and then not being able to reach the same rep.
5. Getting transferred to a representative who can't help.
6. A company that either doesn't provide the customer service phone number, or HIDES it.
7. Being on hold for a long time.
8. Having to select a ton of steps on their phone menu.
9. Representatives who keep asking for the same information.
10. When the solution they propose is useless.