Twin Falls Area Christmas Eve Candlelight Church Services
If you're looking for a place to celebrate and worship in the Twin Falls area this Christmas, several churches are hosting candlelight services on Christmas Eve.
Eastside Baptist Church - Twin Falls
Eastside Baptist Church in Twin Falls will be hosting a Christmas Eve service on December 24 at 5:30 pm, and a service on Christmas Day at 10:30 am. You can learn more about Eastside Baptist Church by visiting their website.
Lighthouse Church - Twin Falls, Idaho
Lighthouse Church is hosting several services in the month of December to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.
- Acoustic Christmas: Acoustic worship on December 18, 2022, during 10:00 am's Sunday service.
- Lighthouse is hosting a candlelight service on Christmas Eve at 5:30 pm.
- Service on Christmas Day will be at 11:00 am
Amazing Grace Fellowship - Twin Falls, Idaho
Amazing Grace is hosting several events and services in the month of December
- Community Christmas Concert, December 16, 2022 - 7:00 pm at Roper Auditorium in Twin, with special guests, Caleb Collins, Jamie Thietten, and Lynn Schaal.
- Christmas Eve candlelight services on December 24, 2022 at 4:00 pm & 6:00 pm
- AGF will host one service on Christmas Day 2022, at 10:30 am
- Get more information at the Amazing Grace Fellowship webiste
Twin Falls Church of the Nazarene - Twin Falls, Idaho
Candlelight Christmas Eve services are on Dember 24, 2022 at 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm with a nursery available for infants to 3 years old. See more details on the Twin Falls Church of the Nazarene website.
Twin Falls Reformed Church
St Edward's Catholic Church - Twin Falls
- Nativity of Our Lord Jesus Christ at 4:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and 8:00 pm (Spanish)
- Midnight Mass, December 25th at 12:00 am
- Christmas Day 10:00 am and 12:00 pm (Spanish)
See more information at the St Edward's Catholic Church website
Are your Christmas services not listed here?
If your church is hosting candlelight services or other Christmas events and services, we'd love to help you spread the word. Please email the author of this post and we'll add your event ASAP.