Jackie’s Driving a New Car [Sponsored]
Awe, the 2015 Nissan Sentra SL. What's better than driving a new car? Especially a car that is extremely affordable and gets incredible gas mileage! These are a few of my favorite features that Tyler Crist from Rob Green Nissan told me about:
- Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control
Zone Automatic Temperature Control (ATC).
- HEATED front seats, both the driver and front passenger can customize their level of cold-weather cozy.
- Smart Auto Headlights- turn on automatically in the dark, and when you activate your windshield wipers.
- Push Button Ignition- Key® in the vehicle, all you have to do is push the start button, and go.
- Bose® Premium Audio with speakers
- Hands-free communications - Want to reply to a text message? No need to reach for your phone. Sentra’s available Hands-Free Text Messaging Assistant [*] keeps you connected through Voice Recognition technology.
- 40 miles to the gallon - Sentra's redesigned powertrain comes with a 1.8L 4-cylinder engine, and a smooth-shifting Xtronic CVT® that’ll handle the passing lane as easily as the parking garage.
- Eco Pedal Indicator - get better mileage just by changing your driving habits. The Sentra is equipped with an Eco Pedal Indicator that lets you know when you’re driving efficiently, and helps you smooth things out if it detects you might be using more fuel than necessary.
TAKE A TEST DRIVE BEFORE DECEMBER 23RD and you will be entered in Rob Green's Car Contest. Make sure you have your valid drivers license and you are over 21. If you win you can choose from a new Buick, Hyundai, Nissan or put $15,000.00 towards the vehicle of your choice.
If you want a second entry into the contest, take a picture of anything that says "Rob Green" post that picture on your Facebook page with #robgreencarcontest and you will get a SECOND entry into the car giveaway!
Someone from the Magic Valley is guaranteed to win! Take your test drive today!