Do You Embarrass Your Kids?
Most parents don't mean to embarrass their kids but, it is guaranteed to happen at one point or another.
A new survey from the Daily Mail found the top 10 things parents do that embarrass their kids. Check 'em out
2. Public displays of affection.
3. Trying to use modern slang terms.
4. Wearing clothes that aren't appropriate for your age.
5. Telling embarrassing stories.
6. Cleaning up after them in public.
7. Trying to connect with them on social media.
8. Not being able to figure out modern technology.
9. Talking about sex.
10. Getting drunk.