Johnny Horizon Day 2018
Ahh, the call of the open road. Somehow, with trash along it, the ring gets a bit muffled. "Johnny Horizon Day" is when we can help make the tone a bit sweeter! Twin Falls County, Twin Falls Lion's Club and Southern Idaho Solid Waste are sponsoring the 49th year of "Johnny Horizon Day Clean Up" on May 5.
Using the contact list below, individuals and/or organizations can sign up for a route then pitch in. The plan is to have everybody in and done in 4 hours. There's plenty of litter to go around, so.... accept the challenge! Hey, when you finish, there's lunch for participants at Filer Fairgrounds, The Community Center in Castleford, and behind the LDS Church in Murtaugh beginning at 11am.
Here's the coordinators. Contact the one in your area and we'll get this done!
- Buhl - Steve Kaatz - 543-8576
- Castleford - Rick Rogers - 308-1149
- Filer - Joe - 316-2114
- Hansen - Jim Woods - 358-5044
- Hollister - Dixie Choate - 655-4417
- Kimberly - Kevin Haffer - 731-4191
- Murtaugh - Verla Tipton - 432-5561
- Rogerson - Sherry Satterwhite - 655-4322
- Twin Falls - Twin Falls County Parks - 734-9491