Eight Things You’re Doing Wrong
Here are eight things that we all pretty much do wrong, according to a discussion yesterday on Reddit.com
1. Using a ton of toothpaste, like the picture on the toothpaste box, instead of using the small amount you actually need.
2. Thinking that the phrase, "I'm sorry you're upset" is the same as saying, "I'm sorry." Those are two very different things.
3. Sneezing into your hands. You're supposed to use a tissue or your sleeve.
4. Only using your turn signal when you feel like it.
5. People who shoot videos on their phone vertically . . . so you get those YouTube videos with big black squares on both sides. This is the only one on the list that drives me bonkers. We either need to figure it out or turn our TV's and monitors and start watching things vertically. Just turn your phone horizontally, it takes absolutly no extra effort.
6. Saying, "I could care less" instead of "I couldn't care less."
7. Not letting people get off busses, trains, or elevators before getting on.
8. Cleaning your ears with Q-tips. You're actually just pushing the wax in deeper and causing bigger problems down the road.