7 Ways to Have Fun with the New KEZJ App
In case you haven't heard, we have a brand new app and we have some ways you can start having fun with it right now.
1. Draw weird shapes on Brad and Jackie's face
If you think it's fun to listen to Brad and Jackie on the radio every morning, just wait until you have their faces on your phone where you can use your favorite photo app to draw funny things on them. Winning!
2. Hold your phone up to your pets and see if they understand what Luke Bryan is saying
Luke Bryan is a sweetheart of a guy, but not the easiest to understand when he's dancing all over the place. The struggle is real.
3. Start the KEZJ workout program by doing a sit-up every time we say "Sam Hunt".
Do this and we promise that you'll look like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson within a couple weeks probably.
4. Listen to Sam Alex knowing that you are now way cooler than he'll ever be.
Sure, Sam Alex gets to hang out with the most trendy country stars all the time, BUT we're pretty sure he doesn't have the new KEZJ app yet like you do. Sucks to be him.
5. Send Hunter Hayes personal messages and ask him what he uses on his skin.
We have to be honest here. The ability to send Hunter Hayes personal messages is not ready yet. But, we're working on it.
6. Get the KEZJ app and instantly make your phone hotter than a rock chuck laying on a canyon rock in the summer sun.
When we say this, we mean it will make your phone hot in a good way, not like the exploding Samsung Note 7's...unless you still have one of those.
7. Make both of the Florida Georgia Line guys live in different states like they promised.
No, you can't really make one of the guys live in Florida and the other live in Georgia, but wouldn't it be great if you could? Until then, we can dream.