Top 10 Idaho Made Foods
It’s no surprise that Idaho produces a lot of great food! According to Idaho Farm Bureau we produce 30 percent of russet type potatoes in the US. But we produce a lot more than just potatoes.
Check out our list of the top 10 food products made in Idaho. If we missed one of your favorite Idaho foods, please add to our list.
- Vegetables – potatoes, corn, beans, peas, sugar beets, barley, wheat
- Idaho Milk Products – milk, cheese, ice cream and yogurt
- Idaho Spud Candy – made in Owyee, Idaho
- Fruit - apples, plums, nectarines, cherries, peaches, and more. A lot of these fruits come straight from our very own Kelly Orchards
- Meat – chicken, pork, cows, elk, etc.
- Litehouse Dressing - Sandpoint, Idaho
- Mountain Berries - chokecherries, huckleberries, blackberries, etc.
- Honey – Cox Honey, Bee Poop Honey and more
- Wine – over 50 winerys in Idaho
- Salsa – Treasure Valley Salsa