With restaurant dining rooms closed throughout the country due to the financial, as well as health effects of the Coronavirus, some restaurants are stepping up and altering menus to ease the strain on families.
Earlier this week, a huge story broke about a 15-month-old at Applebee's who was accidentally given a MARGARITA instead of apple juice in his sippy cup.
And now, ANOTHER story has broken about a child at a chain restaurant getting served alcohol.
In Lakeland, Florida, a two-and-a-half-year-old was served SANGRIA in his plastic cup at an Olive Garden.
The boy's name is Nikolai. He was with his mo