Dazzling Shoshone Falls After Dark Returns in July for 2 Weekends
From April 27th to May 7th, the Magic Valley was treated to a spectacular show on the Shoshone Falls. The sold-out crowd witnessed more lights encompassing the falls than ever before as they listened to music.
Shoshone Falls has more water flowing right now to assist the steelhead and salmon getting downstream and out to the ocean. Water recreation enthusiasts have been benefitting from this action with plenty of float time and fishing fun. Idaho Central Credit Union and Southern Idaho Tourism didn’t want to miss this opportunity to enjoy the falls either.
Shoshone Falls After Dark boasts a summer water flow that is at a peak for the show scheduled for 2 weekends, July 5th through 9th and July 12th through 16th. Onlookers will be able to witness the falls ignited by color choreographed by Midnight Productions Studios with music by DJ, Eric Rhodes.
- Tickets are issued separately to regular vehicles for $25 or oversized for $35.
- Tickets are per vehicle not per person and are transferable but not refundable.
- 3 - 20 minute shows will run 3 per night and sell out quickly.
- Dogs are allowed on a leash and a flashlight is recommended.
- Outside food and drink are allowed but a food vendor will be there.
This is the last chance to see the falls bedazzled by lights until next spring. Get everyone in the car, or even carpool with extended family and neighbors. Make sure everyone brings a camera so they share pictures with those who didn't come and make them jealous.