Super Bowl Fun Facts – Be The Life Of The Party
This Sunday is Super Bowl 55 and whether you're watching for the commercials, the performances or the actual game, it's definitely an event to partake in. Now that Idaho has moved into stage 3 and we can have gatherings up to 50 you might end up at a Super Bowl Party. If you want to be the life of the party, use the list of fun facts below compiled by WalletHub.
Top 5 Super Bowl Facts for 2021:
- $5,506: The average cost of a ticket to the past five Super Bowls.
- $8,613: Lowest price of a Super Bowl LV ticket on the resale market (30% increase from 2020).
- It is the 1st time in 37 years when Budweiser won’t air an ad during the Super Bowl (joining Coca-Cola, Hyundai and Pepsi).
- 14,500 fans and 7,500 vaccinated healthcare workers will be at Raymond James Stadium for Super Bowl LV (30% of the stadium’s capacity).
- 72%: Share of Americans who say they are unlikely to host or attend a Super Bowl party this year.
- This is only the 2nd Super Bowl appearance for the Buccaneers. Their first was in 2003
- This will be The Chiefs 4th appearance. 1967-1970-2020 and now 2021.
- This is the first time that a team will play Super Bowl in their home town.
- The Bucs and The Chiefs have met 13 times. The Bucs have won 7 games compared to the 6 That the Chiefs came out on top.
- The Super Bowl bonus for each member of the Chiefs last year was $124,000
- The San Francisco 49ers who lost the big game last year received $62,000
- The Bucs Tom Brady is the oldest quarterback in the league at age 43. He also the most Super Bowl appearances (nine) in NFL history. Tom has won 6 times out of the nine super bowls he has played in.