Texting, Zip Line Across The Canyon, and Teens With Smartphones – Terry’s Weekend Recap
Teens with smartphones, texting is making us dumb, and a 100 year old is going to ride the zip line across the canyon. Aside from his own personal quest to take down cell phones, here’s what Terry was talking about last week.
- Dorothy Custer Will Celebrate Her 101st Birthday By Zip Lining The Canyon
- Should Teens Have Smartphones? [Poll]
- Accidental But Cool Photos of the Eclipse
- Terry’s Tech Support: Should I Always Completely Discharge The Battery On My Gadget?
- Is Texting Ruining Our Ability To Spell?