Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 3

hqdefault4
[

CSI’s Thriller

The College of Southern Idaho's dance students will be performing their annual stage production, "Thriller" next week. 

Read More

dutourdumonde/ThinkStock
dutourdumonde/ThinkStock
[

Anything Potato Event At The Twin Falls County Fairgrounds

Have you been to the "Anything Potato" event in Filer? I am kind of ashamed that I have never attended this delicious event.

The 4th annual “Anything Potato” event is Saturday, October 15th from 5:30pm to 8:00pm at The Twin Falls County Fairgrounds.

Read More

Justin Sullivan, Getty Images
Justin Sullivan, Getty Images
[

Twin Falls YMCA Plans To Close One Location

The YMCA has been a big part of the Twin Falls community for over two decades. As a community, we have relied on the YMCA for our nutritional advice, exercise needs and overall healthy way of life. 

Read More

Dmitriy Shironosov/ThinkStock
Dmitriy Shironosov/ThinkStock
[

Canyon Falls Dental Offers Free Dental Work to Those In Need

Canyon Falls Dental is hosting a three day event of free dental work for those in need.

Read More

Grass Drags 2016 Photo Credit MV Snowmobile Club
Grass Drags 2016 Photo Credit MV Snowmobile Club
[

Grass Drags In Filer Idaho

I've lived in Idaho for a long time, and this is the first time I have heard of Grass Drags. Apparently, this is a big deal, and maybe it should be. If you are a proud owner of a sled, ATV or UTV, you will want to be in Filer on October 22nd!

Read More

Photo Credit Downtown Twin - Tony Prater
[

Oktoberfest 2016 in Downtown Twin

O'Dunkens and the Baugh Building are celebrating 100 years at this year's Oktoberfest in downtown Twin!

Read More

Category: Community, Events Tags: ,
Twin-Falls-Welcome-Sign-2
[

Is Twin Falls Rude? [Opinion]

Twin Falls is becoming a bit of a melting pot. Residence from California, Washington, Oregon, Utah, Colorado and other surrounding states are moving their families into Twin Falls. I would like to think that Twin Falls residences are welcoming newcomers with open arms but apparently that isn't always the case.

Read More

Category: Community, Opinion Tags: ,
AllenSphoto/ThinkStock
AllenSphoto/ThinkStock
[

Harvest Time Festival in Buhl

The Harvest Time Festival in Buhl is an awesome Magic Valley event! It's a perfect way  to celebrate fall with friends and family. 

Read More

Category: Community, Events Tags: , ,
Pumpkin
Getty Images
[

Magic Valley Pumpkin Patches

Fall temperatures are here! It's time to throw away the hanging baskets and fill your front porch with Idaho pumpkins!

Read More

10590401_10152695877304253_5199751573031767834_n
[

6th Annual Wings N Things Fundraiser at Twin Falls City Park

Get ready for all you can eat wings and tailgate food during the 6th annual Wings n' Things fundraiser at the Twin Falls city park.

Read More

christmas crafts
[

When is the Harvest Time Festival in Twin Falls?

It has begun. I started my Christmas shopping over Labor Day weekend. Before you call me crazy. I've learned that Christmas isn't nearly as painful if you start early. Did I say painful? I meant Christmas is more joyful if you start your shopping early.

Read More

Illegal Immigration Imperils Arizona Wilderness
Getty Images
[

Twin Falls Reptile Expo

I'm totally taking all my friends who are afraid of snakes to this Twin Falls event. Mark your calender's! Reptiles off all kinds are going to be in Twin Falls on September 10th and 11th. 

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kezj.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for EZ VIP Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive EZ VIP Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.