Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 3

Ingram Publishing
Ingram Publishing
[

Twin Falls Rotary Ice Cream Fun Day 2015

Rotary Club of Twin Falls is sponsoring its 5th Annual Ice Cream Funday fundraiser to be held at the Twin Falls City Park Saturday, July 11th from 11:30am – 3:00 p.m.

Read More

Fireworks KEZJ Terry Morgan
Fireworks KEZJ Terry Morgan
[

Do Early Fireworks Bother You?

The 4th of July is a week away. People everywhere in the Magic Valley are stocking up on Fireworks.

Read More

Photo Courtesy of Southern Idaho Truck Show
Photo Courtesy of Southern Idaho Truck Show
[

The Southern Idaho Truck Show

The Southern Idaho Truck Show is this Saturday at Standlee Hay in Hazelton.

Read More

Rob Green's Cool to be in School Giveaway
Rob Green's Cool to be in School Giveaway
[

Canyon Ridge Student Wins 2015 ‘Cool To Be in School’ Grand Prize

The Rob Green Auto Group is doing something very cool for our students: making them believe it's 'cool to be in school' by awarding scholarships and giving away a car!

Read More

Running Shoes
Warren Goldswain, ThinkStock
[

Help Daniel Kick Cancer 5K Race

Signature Fitness is helping 21 year old Daniel Havens kick cancer with a benefit 5K run/walk

and kids fun run. The run will take place on Friday, June 19th at 6:30pm at The CSI Herrett Center. 

Read More

Kinetico of Magic Valley. Google Maps
Kinetico of Magic Valley. Google Maps
[

Help Us Celebrate Kinetico of Magic Valley’s 55th Anniversary

Talk about a major milestone. Kinetico of Magic Valley is celebrating 55 years in the Magic Valley June 13th! It's a weekend of fun, savings, and food!

Read More

dairy days - brad weiser
[

Join Us at Magic Valley Dairy Days In Wendell

Magic Valley Dairy Days kicks off today in Wendell and runs through Saturday, June 13th at Wendell city park. Join us for food, fun, a carnival, and the annual Dairy Days Parade!

Read More

School and Guns. iStock
School and Guns. iStock
[

Twin Falls Reacts to the Idea of Arming School Officials in Idaho [video]

Twin Falls reacts to a report that Garden Valley School District has purchased firearms and trained a handful of staff to protect against possible worst case scenarios.

Read More

Circus Krone Show. Getty Images/Hannes-Magerstaedt
Circus Krone Show. Getty Images/Hannes-Magerstaedt
[

Should Circus’s Be Banned?

As a child I loved going to the circus. I thought the elephants were amazing, the ladies were beautiful and clowns were funny. But not all kids love the circus.

Read More

barking owls via facebook
[

Battle of the Bands 2015 at Twin Falls City Park

On June 5th, 2015, eight bands will compete during the annual Battle of the Bands competition at the Twin Falls City Park on Shoshone Street in Twin.

Read More

Travel Manitoba, Flickr
Travel Manitoba, Flickr
[

Magic Valley Summer Camps

If your kids aren't out of school yet, they will be soon. Like most mothers, I am excited to spend time with my kids this summer but, I am also worried they will get bored! Summer camps are a must for my kids.

Read More

QRU Fundraiser
QRU Fundraiser
[

2015 Quick Response Unit (QRU) Fundraiser

Make plans to eat some great food and have some family fun during this fundraiser to support our Twin Falls area Quick Response Units.

Our local Quick Response Units (QRU) are comprised of men and women who work mostly on a volunteer basis

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kezj.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for EZ VIP Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive EZ VIP Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.