Want To Stay Cool at Night? Sleep Nekked.
There’s a new survey out about how people stay cool in bed during the summer. Check out these results:
- 42% of people say they keep the window open
- 25% use a light-weight bedspread.
- 21% of people cope with the heat by sleeping NEKKED.
- 11% wear light-weight cotton PJ’s
- 1% say to sleep on satin sheets
I guess you can do whatever you want to do at your house. Maybe you can count me amongst the prudes that shower with clothes but you won’t find me sleeping in the buff. All I know, is that IF I did, my house would catch on fire.
via (PR Newswire)