Anti-Abuse Signs Only Kids Can Read, Nominate a Soldier, and a Dog with Dentures [Terry's Weekend Recap]
Anti-Abuse signs that only kids can read, nominating the family of a deployed soldier for free yard work, and a dog with dentures. Here’s what Terry was talking about last week.
- Terry’s Bad Idea of the Day: Dog With Dentures [Photos]
- Nominate The Family of a Deployed Soldier For Free Yard Work
- CNN’s Nancy Grace Caught Faking a Satellite Interview
- Anti-Abuse Organization Creates Billboard Only Children Can Read
- Nominate the Magic Valley’s Teacher of the Year (entry deadline is Sunday, May 12th at midnight)
- Terry’s Puppy Robbie Shows Off [Video]
Join the EZ VIP club to participate! When you’re a member, you’ll get access to exclusive content and lots of chances to win iPads, TVs, concert tickets, and more.