Your Cell Phone is Making You Ugly
Yahoo has given us a list of ways your phone might be making you ugly. In my case, it must be working.
1. Dark Circles Under Your Eyes. Screens emit radiation that causes headaches and keeps you awake. No sleep can create dark circles under your eyes.
So experts say that if you look at your phone while you’re in bed, you should dim the brightness setting. And hold it about14 inches or more from your face.
2. Crow’s Feet. If you squint when you read email, web pages, or ANYTHING on your phone, you’re causing wrinkles. If you’re having trouble reading stuff, change to a bigger font.
3. Your cell phone has 18 times more bacteria on it than the average toilet handle. Immagine pressing your face up against a toilet, all day. So it’s easy for germs to get on your skin, where they can cause break-outs and infections.
Wipe your phone off with cloth several times a day.
4. Turkey Neck. Also known as “text neck.” You get it from looking down at your cell phone for any reason. If your jawline starts to sag, the only cure is surgery. So quit looking down at your phone.
5. Bloodshot Eyes. No one looks good with red eyes, but if you stare at your cell phone for hours you’ll end up with swollen, dilated blood vessels. So don’t look at your phone unless you absolutely have to. And use eye drops.