Would You Be Pissed if Another Guy Sent Your Wife Flowers? [Poll]
You ask… “Ummm… Where’d you get those?” She responds, “Oh these? Steve in accounting sent them to me. He’s super-duper nice. I counted them and there are exactly thirteen roses, which means we’re besties.”
How’s that sitting with you, Cupid? Hit the poll at the end of the article and let us know.
- One rose is meant for early in a relationship, and means love at first sight.
- Three roses represents a shared love, and should be a one-month anniversary gift.
- Six roses symbolizes passion and infatuation.
- Ten roses says you believe your love is PERFECT.
- Twelve roses is perfect for Valentine’s Day, and means “be mine.”
- Thirteen roses means you just want to be friends. (???)
- Fifteen roses means you’re SORRY.
- Twenty-four roses is like SHOUTING “I’m yours.”
- And forty roses means your love is truly genuine. And also you have a lot of money.