Would You Be Pissed if Another Guy Sent Your Wife Flowers?
Teleflora made a list that tells you the number of roses you give and what message you're sending. Most of this makes sense, until you get to the number 13. How in the everlovin' world can13 roses mean friendship? It makes absolutely no sense... And who sends "friendship flowers?"
You ask... "Ummm... Where'd you get those?" She responds, "Oh these? Steve in accounting sent them to me. He's super-duper nice. I counted them and there are exactly thirteen roses, which means we're besties."
How's that sitting with you, Cupid? Think on that and leave a comment and let me know. While you're thinking, here's a list that explains the meaning behind the number of flowers sent.
- One rose is meant for early in a relationship, and means love at first sight.
- Three roses represents a shared love, and should be a one-month anniversary gift.
- Six roses symbolizes passion and infatuation.
- Ten roses says you believe your love is PERFECT.
- Twelve roses is perfect for Valentine's Day, and means "be mine."
- Thirteen roses means you just want to be friends. (???)
- Fifteen roses means you're SORRY.
- Twenty-four roses is like SHOUTING "I'm yours."
- And forty roses means your love is truly genuine. And also you have a lot of money.