Worst Fashion Trends of The Century
This century's a little more than 12 years old, and we've already managed to create SO MUCH horrible fashion. A new poll from the Daily Mail asked people to rank the worst fashion trends of the 21st century. Here are the results, in order . . .
- Sagging pants and exposed underwear on men.
- Jeggings . . . meaning tight leggings that look like jeans.
- Cheap jewelry or too much jewelry.
- Women's hot pants.
- Wearing a denim shirt or jacket with jeans.
- Fake designer purses.
- Wearing athletic gear at all times.
- Socks with sandals.