Win a Trip to See Tim McGraw at the Brothers of the Sun Tour Stop in Boston
Tim McGraw appeared on the country music scene in 1992 with the track ‘Welcome to the Club,’ but didn’t become a household name until 1994’s ‘Indian Outlaw.’ ‘Don’t Take The Girl,’ Tim’s first number one smash hit, cemented his place on country radio and he’s been releasing smash hit after smash hit ever since. His current album ‘Emotional Traffic‘ featuring the hit ‘Better Than I Used To Be’ is available now.
We’ve teamed up with Taste of Country.com to send you to Boston see Tim McGraw in concert, and a special acoustic pre-show set with you and Tim McGraw! Enter to win at our Facebook page.
One winner will receive:
- 2 tickets to see Tim McGraw at the Brothers of the Sun Tour show in Boston, Mass. on August 24, 2012
- Private acoustic pre-show with Tim
- Round-trip airfare for two people to Boston, Mass. Fly in on 8/24 and out on 8/25 (Ground transportation NOT included)
- Hotel accommodations provided for 2 people in one room on 8/24/2012
- $500 spending cash, provided by Townsquare Media
- Winner and guest must be 18 years of age and have a credit card for incidentals.
- Contest open to fans in the U.S. lower 48