When is Magic Valley Dairy Days 2012?
What happens when you take Western Days, move it to Wendell, get the Chamber and the entire community on board and throw in the United Dairymen? You get Magic Valley Dairy Days 2012!
Dairy Days is three big days of community, concerts, carnival rides, food, car shows and enough free dairy to make you say "Moo!"
Every year, the Wendell Chamber sponsors Magic Valley Dairy Days. Make plans to attend with your family. I promise, you won't regret it.
Here's the complete list of events:
Thursday, June 14th
- 1 pm – 4 pm Vendor Booth Assignments @ Park Canopy
- 3 pm - 6 pm Bring cows to park for display
- 6 pm – 10 pm Carnival – Discount Night - $ 1.00 (bring the kids)
- 7 to 10:30 p.m. BILLIE HOLMAN AND THE UDDER GUYS at the Wendell City Park Band Shell
Friday, June 15th
- 1 pm – 4 pm Vendor Booth Assignments @ Park Canopy. Carnival – Vendors
- 7 to 10:30 p.m. HAYWIRE BAND at the Wendell City Park Band Shell
- 7:00 - “The Primrose Path” performed by the Snake River Community Players at the Wendell High School.
Saturday, June 16th
- 7:00 am – 10:00 am – Community Breakfast (Boy Scouts) at Wendell City Hall
- 7:00 am - 5:00 pm – Magic Valley Show & Shine Car Show (Soccer Field)
- 8:00 am – 10:00 Parade Registration (late registration & parade set-up) Wendell H.S. (Parade begins at 8th & Idaho & continues south to the Subway) - Pre-registration: Call: Cindy @ 308-2723
- 10:00 am – 10:00 pm – Vendors in the Park
- 10:30 am MAGIC VALLEY DAIRY DAYS PARADE
- Noon – 1:00 pm - Uptown Dance Studio (Trina Ciocca)
- 1:00 pm Scholarships Announcement
- 1:00pm Cheerleaders and the Mini-Cheer Camp
- 1:00pm Smith Family Performers (Kathleen, Steven & family)
- 2:30 p.m. - Parade Winners Announcement follwed by Gem State Fiddlers
- 3 p.m. - Cow Patty Bingo – FFA
- 3:30 p.m. - Country Gospel by Don and Linda Friel
- 4:30 - 6 p.m. - Chris Dixon – Sound System Selections
- 5 p.m. - Cow Decorating Winners Announced