When is Buhl Sagebrush Days 2014?
When it comes to 4th of July celebrations, Buhl has one of the best. Here’s a complete rundown the entire Buhl Sagebrush Days 2014 celebration.
This annual 4th of July tradition kicks off with an all you can eat Trout feed on July 3rd and the celebration will continue on July 4th with the annual Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast, Buhl Key Club Fun Run, the longest parade in Southern Idaho, food & craft vendors in Eastman Park, anvil firing and fireworks at dusk.
Thursday, July 3rd
Trout Feed at the West End Senior Center 11am-3pm Cost is $7 per person all you can eat Clear Springs Trout, corn, coleslaw, rolls and dessert.
Friday, July 4th
- Fun Run 7am Registration at the Furniture Room Parking Lot races begin at 8am.
- Pancake Breakfast 7-10am at the West End Senior Center. $6 for adults, $3 for children 6-12, children 5 and under are free.
- Parade 10:30am.
- Vendors in the park open following after parade
- Children’s area with bounce house, slide and bungee trampoline.
- Fire Hose Competition sign up from 1pm-2pm. Competition begins at 2pm.
- Free swimming at the Buhl City Pool
- Music: Noon-3pm by Throttle Back
- Bingo at the West End Senior Center 5pm-7pm.
- Candy Cannon at the north side of Popplewell Elementary at 9:30pm
- Anvil Firing followed by the fireworks at dusk at the north side of Popplewell Elementary
Saturday, July 5th
Magic Valley Antique Tractor Pullers 5pm at the Buhl Rodeo Grounds. There is no charge for this event.