What’s the Laziest Thing You’ve Ever Done?
There some talk on Reddit.com yesterday where people revealed some of the laziest things they've ever done. Here are some of the best.
- "I ordered underwear from Amazon with overnight delivery because I didn't want to do laundry."
- "I would take a route that was about eight times longer to a college class to avoid having to walk up a hill."
- "A friend almost got into an accident because he refused to take the car off cruise control . . . since it would mean, quote, 'I'd have to hit the button again.'"
- "The TV volume was too low and the remote was across the room, so I downloaded a remote app on my phone and used that to turn up the volume."
- "I wore pants in 100-degree weather to avoid shaving my legs."
What's somethign you do that's really lazy?