Top 5 Things People Should STOP Posting on Facebook Right Now
Facebook's pretty amazing, because the things people post today that drive us crazy are probably totally different than the things they posted a year ago to drive us crazy. That's how fast getting irritated can change in the Internet era.
Facebook has it's place in most of our lives. Some of use it as a means of communications, others see it as a form of entertainment and some of us use it as a platform to inform the whole world what they think about everything!
Here are five of the most popular things I think people should stop posting about:
- Things "real men do" or "real women do." Like "Real women have curves."
- Buzzfeed articles about things only kids born in the '90s care about. Yes, everyone remembers Nickelodeon shows like "Doug". It really wasn't that long ago. And we remembered it when Buzzfeed posted the same list three years ago.
- Bragging about CrossFit workouts. It seems like part of doing CrossFit is expending energy by bragging about it.
- Declaring everything the "best picture ever" or "best email ever" or "best wedding proposal ever."
- Complaints about being old... at age 26. Go ahead and grow up before you start complaining about getting old.
What posts on Facebook get under your skin? Let us know in the comments! (Oh, and head over to our Facebook page too! We promise... er, um... swear... uh... well, we probably won't post any of these annoying things.)