What Are You Thankful For This Thanksgiving? [Poll]
When I was younger, I never understood why my parents enjoyed Thanksgiving so much. There was no candy or costumes like Halloween, and no presents like Christmas. Now that I'm older, I understand why Thanksgiving is so important.
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? Family? Friends? Your Job? A new survey asked people that exact question.
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?
- Health of your family – 85%
- Family relationships – 84%
- Technology makes it easy to stay in touch with family and friends – 76%
- Good technology is easily accessible – 68%
- Your own personal economic situation – 62%
- Work situation – 60%
- It’s safe to walk on the streets – 53%
- The way people treat each other – 35%
- The economic situation in the US – 17%
The survey also resolved a very important issue: Even more important than the Thanksgiving dinner is eating the leftovers. Sixty-five percent agreed with that statement.
What am I thankful for? My mom and sister who keep me sane, my family's health, my job, my son Jack who is the light of my life, and my wife Natalie who keeps fighting despite her illness.