Who wouldn’t want to know what your boss or your lazy coworker is making a year? However, would you want your co-workers to know how much money YOU are making?
While I don’t see my company doing this and honestly it’s probably a horrible idea, there is one company doing this, here’s their reasoning. LearnVest.com explains:
SumAll C.E.O. Dane Atkinson told TODAY that the system is an important part of creating a transparent workplace that will facilitate the building of trust among co-workers.
Good luck with that. What say you?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- 5:10pm – Adam West Instant Win Word of the Day
- 11:10am – Terry’s $100 Instant Win Word of the Day
- 7:10 – Morning Show $100 Instant Win Word of the Day
- Win the Assassin’s Creed Xbox One Bundle
- 2015 Home and Garden Showcase
- Win Tickets & Back Stage Passes to ‘The Keystone Light Friends of The BOB & TOM Show Comedy Tour’