Here’s another reason to ostracize smokers.
Their cigarettes get them a TON of extra time off. Light smokers take about 18 minutes of smoke breaks a day, which adds up to the same as NINE extra “vacation” days a year.
Heavy smokers can take up to an hour’s worth of breaks a day that adds up to 29 full work days off, or almost six weeks.
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Win a Copy of ‘The Art of Breaking Down’ from Twin Falls’ own NickNervous
- Win a Pack of Five Idaho Lottery Scratch Tickets
- Win $100 With Wendell Tire Factory [Easy $100]
- 5:10pm – Adam West Instant Win Word of the Day
- 11:10am – Terry’s $100 Instant Win Word of the Day
- 7:10 – Morning Show $100 Instant Win Word of the Day