When parking, do you wait for a close parking space, so you don’t have to walk far or just park anywhere and walk?
I wonder this because over the weekend my husband and I waited behind someone who was waiting for someone else to pull out so they could park right up front. Me on the other hand, parked all the way in the back, away from others, and walked.
For me, parking far away serves two purposes:
- If I park far away, I’ll walk and exercise more.
- If I park far away from others, maybe no one will back into me in the parking lot.
- Bonus Reason: I’d rather just park and walk then have to wait and back up all the traffic.
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Win a Copy of ‘The Art of Breaking Down’ from Twin Falls’ own NickNervous
- Win a Pack of Five Idaho Lottery Scratch Tickets
- Win $100 With Wendell Tire Factory [Easy $100]
- 5:10pm – Adam West Instant Win Word of the Day
- 11:10am – Terry’s $100 Instant Win Word of the Day
- 7:10 – Morning Show $100 Instant Win Word of the Day