Twin Falls Leadercast 2014 – One Day. One Mission. Infinite Impact
One day. One mission. Infinite impact.
Leadercast is coming back to Twin Falls! On Friday, May 9, 2014, you will be empowered with growth insights from world-renowned leaders.
This one-of-a-kind event will be broadcast live from Atlanta and simulcast into communities across the globe, including Twin Falls, Idaho. Join more than 100,000 leaders from around the world as we learn the leadership skills that will take us further, faster.
This year, Leadercast will be at Twin Cinema 12 in Twin Falls on May 9, 2014. Plan now to take part in this unique leadership experience.
- Andy Stanley, Leadership author and communicator
- Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Nobel laureate & human rights activist live from Cape Town, South Africa
- Malcolm Gladwell, Journalist and best-selling author of 'The Tipping Point' and 'Outliers'
- Randall Wallace, Screenwriter, director, producer & songwriter (Braveheart, Secretariat)
- Bill McDermott, CEO of SAP
- Laura Schroff, Former ad sale executive and best-selling author of 'An Invisible Thread'
- Dr. Henry Cloud, Clinical psychologist and leadership consultant
- Simon Sinek, Best-selling author of 'Start with Why' and leadership expert
- Laura Bush, First Lady of the United States (2001-2009) via exclusive video interview
This event is for anyone ready to lead, make more money, and take better care of themselves in all aspects of their lives. This event is a one-day motivational event that everyone should attend.
8 a.m. Registration
|(EARLY BIRD) General Admission||$89|
|8:45 a.m. Program Begins||(EARLY BIRD) Team Admission (5+)||$89|
|10:30 a.m. Break||(EARLY BIRD) Group Admission (10+)||$69|
|11:00 a.m. Session 2||General Admission||$99|
|12:20 p.m. Lunch|
|1:30 p.m. Session 3|
|3:00 p.m. Break|
|3:30 p.m. Session 4|
|4:45 p.m. Program Concludes|
- Friday, May 9, 2014 from 8 AM – 5 PM at Twin Cinema 12 (160 Eastland Drive, Twin Falls)
- Call (208) 357-4232 for more information.
- Click here to get your tickets now!
- Be sure to use the promo code “RADIO” to receive 10% off your tickets!
- Check out the entire press release here for more information.