Contact Us

Twin Falls High Evacuated for Gas Leak

iStock

TWIN FALLS, Idaho (KLIX)-Twin Falls High School had to be evacuated earlier Thursday morning because of a gas leak. According to Twin Falls School District spokesperson Beth Pendergrass, the leak was in the laundry room near the gym.

Officials say it was a water heater that had the gas leak. A teacher and student reported smelling gas sometime after 9am. Students were evacuated immediately without incident. Shortly after 10am an Intermountain Gas Company technician was able to fix the problem and students were allowed to go back into the building.

Best of 95.7 KEZJ

Recommended For You

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kezj.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for EZ VIP Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive EZ VIP Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.