Twin Falls gives Names of People Wanting to Jump Canyon
TWIN FALLS, Idaho (KLIX)-The City of Twin Falls announced the names of people that have interest in jumping the Snake River Canyon.
– Omega Point Productions – Scott Record
– Adrenaline Nation – Scott Smith
– REO Development Group – Miles Dasher
– Beckley Media LLC – Ed Beckley
– Ping Pong Productions – Brad Kuhlman
– ABC News – Samantha Chapman
– Michael “Mad Mike” Hughes
Ed Beckley has already won a lease from the state of Idaho to use land to the north of the original Evel Knievel jump site. Beckley and his company has already paid nearly a million dollars.
The City will hold a public forum beginning at 4 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 21 at Vera C. O’ Leary Middle School auditorium where applicants will be given the opportunity to make a 15-minute presentation to the Twin Falls City Council regarding their proposals to jump the canyon. Applicants will also be asked to stand for questions after their presentations.