Twin Falls Area 2014 Easter Egg Hunts
It’s hard to look at a picture of kids enjoying their Easter baskets without recalling fond memories of the excitement of the hunt. Remember how you’d look out onto the field of colors as you mentally drew out your game plan and sized up the competition? Before you knew it, the whistle blew and what was once a picture of sweetness, became a roaring frenzy of “elbows out, beat thy neighbor to a pulp war over the best haul.”
Thinking about it, makes me want to watch a relaxing game of hockey.
This year, Easter weekend is on Sunday, April 20th 2014. It’s a bit later in the year than usual and most of the egg hunts around Twin Falls are happening on Saturday.
Here are some of the Easter Egg Hunts going on or around April 19th, 2014 in the Twin Falls area this year.
- Twin Falls Livestock Commission is hosting Tough Enough to Wear Pink featuring breakfast, lunch, and visiting with the EASTER Bunny on Saturday April 12, 2014. Cost is $5 per child ages 12 and under. Includes meal, a picture, and Easter egg hunt.
- The Twin Falls Moms Meetup Group is having an Easter Egg Hunt on April 13th. This year’s location hasn’t been selected yet, and this is a members only event. Contact Meetup Group Organizer Chelsey Clixby for more information and how to join.
- Amazing Grace is having their annual “Eggstravaganza”. The day starts at 1030am on Sunday the 13th with a free breakfast followed by a church service, and finished with a 10,000 Easter egg hunt!
- City of Twin Falls and the Optimist Club are hosting their annual hunt at the Twin Falls City Park at 10am. on the 19th.
- Lighthouse Christian Fellowship is hosting Seeds Family Worship & Easter Story along with their annual Egg Scramble, starting at 10am Saturday April 19th. The Egg Scramble is for kids 5th grade and under, but there will be prizes and fun for everyone.
- Twin Falls YMCA/City Pool will have their annual Easter Egg Dive at Twin Falls City pool at 12:30pm, April 19th.
- Community Christian Church in Twin Falls will host an East Egg Hunt at 10:00am, April 19th.
- Twin Falls Church of the Nazarene will have Easter Service on April 20, 2014 and an Easter Egg Hunt will follow the 1030am service. The hunt will take place at CSI just after 12:45pm
- Jerome Optimist Club will have an Easter Egg Hunt on April 19th be at Forsyth Park at 8:30am
- Burley Presbyterian Church will have an Easter Egg Hunt at 11 a.m. on Saturday the 19th with a hot dog lunch afterwards.
- Grace Church in Rupert is having a free Easter breakfast on Saturday the 19th at 8a.m., followed by an Easter Egg Hunt at 10 a.m.
- Rupert DeMary Memorial Library is hosting an Easter Egg Hunt on Monday, April 21st, call for times at 436-3874.
This is a growing list of events. If you have an Easter event you’d like included in this post, leave it in the comments, or email me: email@example.com