Twin Falls Area 2015 Easter Egg Hunts
This year, Easter falls on Sunday, April 5th 2015. Here are most of the Easter Egg Hunts and services going on around the Twin Falls area this year.
- The annual Twin Falls Community Easter Egg Hunt will be held Saturday, April 4th at the City Park at 10:00am. The four different age groups are:
2 & Under
3 to 4 Year Olds
5, 6, & 7 Year Olds
8, 9 & 10 Year Olds
There will be over 1000 plastic Easter eggs filled with candy in each age group hidden throughout the park. Each age group will have a chance to find an Easter egg with a coupon inside. The coupons can be redeemed for a $1 gold coin. Six coupons per age group. For more information please call the Parks and Recreation Office at 736-2265.
- Lighthouse Christian Fellowship is hosting 3 days of worship and celebration. Good Friday service on 4/3/15 from 12-1pm in the Auditorium. The Egg Scramble is Saturday the 4th from 10-11:30am, for kids 5th grade and under, followed by special kids & adult services in the auditorium and warehouse. Resurrection Sunday services will be held at the Lighthouse football field at 10:30am, for a special worship and message.
- Full Life Family Church in Twin Falls is hosting an Easter Egg hunt during Easter Service, which starts at 10:30am on Sunday, April 5th.
- Twin Falls YMCA/City Pool will have their annual Easter Egg Dive on Saturday, April 4th at 1230pm, followed by an Open Swim. This event is free to the community.
- Community Christian Church is hosting its fifth annual Community Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 4th, at 10:30 am. This year CCC will have 20,000 eggs filled with candy and prizes divided into hunts for all ages, pre-K through adult. In addition to eggs, there will be fun family activities, FREE Starbucks coffee (courtesy of the new Starbucks on Bridgeview), tool sets from Lowe’s, and gift cards to Twin Beans just to name a few!
- Twin Falls Church of the Nazarene will have Easter Service on Sunday, April 5, 2014 at CSI Fine Arts Auditorium at 8:30am and 10:30am and an Easter Egg Hunt at 11:45am on the CSI lawn north of the Fine Arts Building.
- Jerome Optimist Club The “Jerome Optimist-Kiwanis-Rotary Easter Egg Hunt” will be held Saturday, April 4th at 10:00 a.m. at Forsythe Park (8th and Tiger Drive) Come rain, shine or snow, the Clubs have come together to purchase 4,000 eggs to be laid out for children ages 0 to 6th grade. Prizes will be given to special eggs and candy for all participants. We are still collecting donations for the Easter Baskets and Candy hand-outs. For more information contact Sheri 308-3264 or Julie 308-2750.
- Kiwanis Club of Filer and Key Club are co-sponsoring an egg hunt at the Filer City Park on Saturday, April 4th at 10:00am. The hunt will be divided into three age groups. The event is free and the community is welcome.
- Burley Presbyterian Church will have an Easter Egg Hunt on April 4th at 11:00 am with a hot dog lunch after. Everyone is welcome.
- Grace Church in Rupert presents a walk-through drama surrounding the life and death of Jesus on Thursday April 2nd or Good Friday April 3rd from 6pm to 8pm. Tours begin every 15 minutes.Enjoy a free breakfast Saturday morning April 4th from 8:00 to 10:30am, and bring your kids to the Easter egg hunt starting at 10:30am. Kids of all ages welcome. Easter Sunday worship service will be at 8:15am, 10:00am, or 11:45am.
This is a growing list of events. If you have an Easter event you’d like included in this post, leave it in the comments, or email us!