Trick or Treat on Bish’s Street 2012
The safest, most fun, and easiest way to take the kids trick or treating is at Trick or Treat on Bish’s Street! Going on NOW from 3:30pm to 6pm at the K-Mart/Grocery Outlet parking lot with your little ghosts and goblins. Admission is free.
Here’s how it works:
- Bish’s RV provides the RVs.
- We arrange them in a big circle in the K-Mart/Grocery Outlet parking lot.
- Local business decorate and sponsor each RV.
- Your child can Trick or Treat the safe and fun way for free!
- Bring a can of food for South Central Community Action Agency
Trick or Treat on Bish’s Street is free! Come join us at the K-Mart/Grocery Outlet parking lot on Addison in Twin Falls.
- Pacific Steel & Recycling
- Valley View Veterinary Clinic
- Kiwis Fish N Chips & Meat Pies
- Children’s Dentistry
- Kiwi Loco
- Smiles for Kids
- Classics Guided Fitness
- Braces R Us
- Dairy Queen
- Robert Stuart Jr. High Cheerleaders (sponsored by Dairy Queen)
- Chester’s Snake Harley Davidson
- Sonic Drive In’s
- Once Upon A Time
- South Central Community Action Agency
- Windsors Greenhouses And Nurseries
- Tony’s 2T Auto
- Wright Physical Therapy
- Walker Center
- Boy Scouts of America Snake River Council
- Modern Woodmen of America
- Girl Scouts of Silver Sage Council
- Twin Falls County Sheriff’s Department
- Bish’s RV