Trick or Treat on Bish’s Street 2012
Take your kids trick or treating today at Trick or Treat on Bish’s Street! Join us this afternoon from 3:30pm to 6pm at the K-Mart/Grocery Outlet parking lot for the safe, fun, and easy way to take your little ghosts and goblins Trick or Treating! Admission is free.
Here’s how it works:
- Bish’s RV provides the RVs.
- We arrange them in a big circle in the K-Mart/Grocery Outlet parking lot.
- Local business decorate and sponsor each RV.
- Your child can Trick or Treat the safe and fun way for free!
- Bring a can of food for South Central Community Action Agency
Trick or Treat on Bish’s Street is free! We’ll see you today, at the K-Mart/Grocery Outlet parking lot on Addison in Twin Falls.
- Pacific Steel & Recycling
- Valley View Veterinary Clinic
- Kiwis Fish N Chips & Meat Pies
- Children’s Dentistry
- Kiwi Loco
- Smiles for Kids
- Classics Guided Fitness
- Braces R Us
- Dairy Queen
- Robert Stuart Jr. High Cheerleaders (sponsored by Dairy Queen)
- Chester’s Snake Harley Davidson
- Sonic Drive In’s
- Once Upon A Time
- South Central Community Action Agency
- Windsors Greenhouses And Nurseries
- Tony’s 2T Auto
- Wright Physical Therapy
- Walker Center
- Boy Scouts of America Snake River Council
- Modern Woodmen of America
- Girl Scouts of Silver Sage Council
- Twin Falls County Sheriff’s Department
- Bish’s RV