Today’s High School Freshmen Are So Young, MySpace and VHS Tapes Are Before Their Time
This year's high school freshmen are the class of 2017, so they were born in 1998 or 1999 which means they don't really remember much from before 2004 or 2005.
This list of things from before their time will have you feeling ancient.
1. Not only did they never have to use paper maps, they never lived in a world without GPS devices. They probably never even used Mapquest.
2. They never watched TV in the era before DVRs.
3. They never had to use floppy discs or VHS tapes.
4. They're so young even MYSPACE was before their time. It was on the way out when they were around eight.
5. Their first movie could've been the THIRD "Star Wars" prequel.
6. They've always lived in a world where NIRVANA could be classic rock.
7. They never saw gas cost less than $1.