This Year’s College Freshmen Have Never Carried Thier Luggage – They’ve Always Rolled It.
- They’ve never had to carry their luggage, they’ve always rolled it.
- They’ve never had to use an encyclopedia.
- They’ve always had BLUE M&Ms . . . and NEVER had tan ones.
- They’ve never known life without the History Channel.
- “The Real World” has ALWAYS been on the air.
- They know Mike Myers as the voice of “Shrek”, not ‘Wayne’ . . . and Eddie Murphy has always been ‘Donkey’, not a “Beverly Hills Cop”.
Now… Go grab yourself some pudding, watch Matlock and get in a good nap. Which brings up another dated reference. I’m betting the class of 2016 has no idea who the heck Matlock is.
Originally posted on August 22nd, 2012