Things You Should’ve Outgrown by Now, But Haven’t
Do you still do things you feel you should have outgrown by now? I still like to watch cartoons and I love popping bubble wrap.
Here are the eight most common things people say they should have outgrown by now, but haven’t.
1. Calling their parents “mommy” and “daddy.”
2. Playing video games.
3. Being afraid of the dark.
4. Eating sugary cereal . . . and not just for breakfast.
5. Watching cartoons.
6. Popping bubble wrap.
7. Laughing at bodily functions, noises, and smells.
8. Wanting to watch Disney movies and go to the Disney parks.