The Ten Most Relaxing Sounds in the World
If you asked me what the most relaxing sound in the world is, I’d say a baby laughing, music, or a babbling brook. Apparently I’m wrong.
Nope. Apparently we get relaxed when we’re just seconds away from eating one of the world’s most delicious foods.
In a new survey from the Daily Mail, the number one thing that helps people relax and calm down is… the sound of SIZZLING BACON.
The top 10 are:
- Sizzling bacon
- The opening notes of your favorite TV show’s theme song
- Wine “glugging” into a glass
- A beer can opening
- A barbecue crackling
- Mail landing in a mailbox (???)
- A crowd cheering a touchdown
- Bread popping out of the toaster
- Water boiling
- A champagne cork popping
- The voice of your favorite radio personality