The 10 Best ‘Useless Information’ Facts
Most of us have a friend that knows everything. It doesn't matter the topic - they know everything...and not in a know-it-all way, they are just full of information. Maybe you can gain the upper hand with the 10 best 'useless information' facts below.
- A ransom payment to kidnappers is tax deductible.
- In 1895, there were only two cars in Ohio, and they crashed into each other.
- At any moment in time, 45 million people around the world are drunk.
- The paint on the Eiffel Tower weighs as much as 10 elephants.
- Macaulay Culkin and Ryan Gosling are the same age. They were both born in 1980 and are 33...and so am I, but that still makes me feel old.
- If they were still alive, Anne Frank and Martin Luther King Jr. would be the same age. They were both born in 1929 and would both be 84. That's the same age as Barbara Walters.
- There are 170 million insects alive for every person alive today.
- The original name of Bank of America was Bank of Italy.
- At one point in time, you were the youngest person on Earth.
- No one knows who invented the fire hydrant because the patent was lost in a fire.