It's National Teacher Appreciation week! If you are like me, you didn't plan anything so your scrabbling to put together a small gift for each of your child's teachers. Here are a few of my favorite ideas:
1. Pencil Vase. Buy a straight, simple glass vase and wrap it with pencils. Add flowers and a card and you are good to go.
2. Basket of Berries. Buy some berries and a cute container. Print a card that says, "We appreciate you berry much!".
3. Cookies. Bake some cookies for each teacher and attach a note that says, "You are one smart cookie."
4. Homemade stamped totes. Teachers are always carrying a lot of stuff. Buy a blank canvas tote and some fabric stamps. Have your children stamp the tote.
5. A plant or flowers with a note that says, "Thanks for helping me grow this year."