MERIDIAN -- Police say an Idaho Marine who was on short-term leave from the military has died. Meridian Police Deputy Chief Tracy Basterrechea says the 18-year-old died in a Meridian apartment of carbon monoxide poisoning caused by faulty heating equipment. A
2011... what a year! The cancellation of "All My Children," a giant wolf in Sun Valley hoax, Marines fighting kickboxers, hostage situation... these are a few of the stories you were interested in during 2011
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to EZ VIP Club
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kezj.com using your original account information.