Contact Us
marine

marine

McQuenForbush-facebook
[

Marine Died by Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

MERIDIAN -- Police say an Idaho Marine who was on short-term leave from the military has died. Meridian Police Deputy Chief Tracy Basterrechea says the 18-year-old died in a Meridian apartment of carbon monoxide poisoning caused by faulty heating equipment. A

Category: Twin Falls News Tags:
b_2011-year-on-a-blue-field
[

Top 10 95.7 KEZJ Stories of 2011

2011... what a year! The cancellation of "All My Children," a giant wolf in Sun Valley hoax, Marines fighting kickboxers, hostage situation... these are a few of the stories you were interested in during 2011

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kezj.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 95.7 KEZJ - Southern Idaho's New Country quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Register on 95.7 KEZJ - Southern Idaho's New Country quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!