home

Wendell Family Forced from Home by Fire
A Wendell family is displaced after a fire at their home on Thursday night. The Wendell Fire Department said the fire started in their attic around 8:30 p.m. The fire was started by an electrical issue.
Twin Falls School Seeking Help for Fire Victims
Rock Creek Elementary School is pitching in to help two families left homeless by a fire last week. In a Facebook post, the Twin Falls elementary says it is helping the two families impacted by a house fire and is asking other families with children at the school to help as well.
Magic Valley Parade of Homes
The Parade of Homes in the Magic Valley begins today. This event is a great opportunity for new and experienced home owners to see what the latest technology and designs are in the area.

Load More Articles