Sportsfriends Trailer: Play with Friends and Frenemies
Subscribe to 95.7 KEZJ on
Die Gute Fabrik has finished a Kickstarted compendium of local multiplayer games and released a trailer for it. Folks, behold Sportsfriends.
Doug Wilson, Producer of Sportsfriends, posted to the PlayStation Blog with an announcement that Sportsfriends will be released on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 on May 6. Interested parties (who’d like to play at parties), can pick up either version for the cost of $14.99.
You can see all of the crazy, multiplayer-driven action in the trailer above. But it’s important to note that each version will feature different games, which, according to Wilson, are as follows:
Both PS3 and PS4 versions feature:
- Four award-winning multiplayer games
- No-bulls**t — local multiplayer in its purest form
- Rich variety of modes and gameplay settings
- Build and save your own Hokra arenas
- Optional: PlayStation Move motion controller support for Johann Sebastian Joust
- Some of the weirdest Trophies on PSN
- Tons of secrets we can’t talk about
- DualShock 4 wireless controller support for all the games
- Play JS Joust with up to four players
- Play JS Joust with DualShock 4, making special use of its speaker and LED
- DualShock 3 support for all the games
- Play JS Joust with up to seven players
- Play JS Joust with DualShock 3
- Load your own music files in JS Joust!