Seven Things That Were Normal 20 Years Ago – But Not Anymore
A few weeks ago we heard about the things that are OK for women to say but not men. Now we have a list of the seven things that were normal 20 years ago – but not anymore. To help put into perspective of how long ago that is – it was only 1993.
- Calling someone just to ask a quick question.
- Asking to check out the cockpit of an airplane.
- Smoking in restaurants.
- Not having a cell phone.
- Writing a check at a store.
- Serving peanut butter in schools.
- Laughing about people getting knocked out of football games with concussions.
What else should be on this list?